Billboard Sizes in Alcombe
When looking to book your outdoor advertising campaign in Alcombe you will find there are lots of billboard sizes to consider, however, which is the most suitable for you and your needs?
In this handy billboard sizes section, we will give you the specific and most popular billboard sizes (in inches and millimetres) so you can see which are the most appropriate for your individual marketing campaigns.
Often the size of your suitable billboard poster will be determined by the amount of information you wish to carry on them, as well as the strength of your visual image (known as artwork).
Different poster sizes have varying benefits and costs associated with them, which we will run through briefly here, however, for more information on specific billboard sizes simply follow the links which will take you through to pages with more in-depth information.
Alternatively, for billboard specifications and costs contact our friendly team today, via the enquiry form, and one of the team will be delighted to help.
Request more information
What is the Average Size of a Billboard?
We get asked this quite a lot but the truth is there isn’t a set size for billboards, as there are lots of options to consider. Essentially the term "billboard" can cover anything from small A3 posters to giant 96 motorway adverts.
We have put together a helpful billboard sizes table further down this page which outlines the various sizes available for you to consider. Sometimes however more bespoke sites and options are available - so the below are not set in stone but merely a guide to the most typical and popular outdoor poster sites in the UK.
The most popular is the 48 sheet, this is typically the large poster sites seen at key roadside locations, at roundabouts and at train stations.
Which Billboard Sizes are the Best?
In the UK the most popular billboard sizes for advertising are generally 6 sheets, 48 sheet and 96 sheets sizes; however, there are a number of other sizes available, including 4 sheet posters, 12 sheets, 32 sheets and 64 sheets for you to consider.
With so many sizes to choose from it can be difficult and daunting to decide which is the best for your marketing campaign, however, our expert team can offer specialist advice and information based on what you are looking to achieve.
In most instances, what you are looking to promote and your message (e.g. your product, service or company) will help to determine which are the most effective billboard sizes for your campaign, whilst naturally, your marketing budget will also inform it as well.
Typically, the larger the billboard sizes, generally the more expensive they are, but there are other variables that may affect this which we can discuss.
For more information on billboard advertising sizes, please complete the enquiry form on this page and we will get back to you as soon as possible, with details and specific examples should you require this.
Billboard Dimensions & Billboard Sizes UK
Please find below our billboard sizes table. This outlines the most popular billboard sizes and their exact billboard specifications in millimetres and inches - always useful to send to your graphic designer or to help you visualise when planning your campaign:
|Billboard Sizes||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (inches)||Height (inches)|
|4 Sheet Poster Size
|6 Sheet Poster Size
|12 Sheet Posters Size
|16 Sheet Poster Size
|32 Sheet Poster Size
|48 Sheets Poster Size
|64 Sheet Billboards Size
|96 Sheet Billboards Size
Once you have decided which of these billboard sizes suit you best for your marketing campaign contact us and let us know where in the UK you are looking for them, we will then come back with some options, costs and dates for you to consider. As with all our quotes they are FREE so you have nothing to lose from an initial enquiry.
Outdoor Display Advertising Sizes
Once you have decided on the most suitable billboard size for you the next thing to consider is the timings of your campaigns.
You should note that “run dates” (the length of time the poster is up for) for a standard outdoor campaign is normally for a minimum of 2 weeks. It’s also worth noting that the best locations tend to get booked up months ahead.
Planning your outdoor campaigns in Alcombe ahead is therefore key to get you the sites, and ultimately the results, you desire.
Alternatively, if you are unsure about what billboard size or banner size you want to go for just let us know your budget and target area and we can put together a plan for you to consider.
With an in-house team of professional and experienced outdoor media buyers and planners, who have existing relationships in place with both independent and well-known outdoor media suppliers and advertising agencies, we can offer advice to help set up a campaign in Alcombe that we think would generate the best results for you.
As Billboard Advertising UK isn’t wedded to one supplier this means we offer balanced views and opinions on what is right for you, rather than you advising you to purchase billboard sites which may not always be the best for your campaign but ones that we own.
Billboard Marketing Costs
Billboard marketing costs will vary greatly depending upon a number of factors, these are namely:
- The size of the advert
- Time of year
- Length of the campaign
For more information on billboard costs and the factors which affect these please go to this page where we go into more detail.
Request a call
At Billboard Advertising UK there are lots of various sizes for you to consider for your marketing as mentioned above.
The most popular billboard sizes available are as below, and these are available in most major towns and cities across the UK:
Billboard Poster Printing
As well as designing and booking billboards we can also arrange the printing of various posters and we have a team of independent printers who we work with.
Often when booking larger sites – such as a 48 sheet billboard and 96 sheet billboards - you will find that production (printing) is included within this. For smaller campaigns – 4 and 6 sheets – you sometimes have to print your own posters and supply these to the media owner to be put up. This is something we will always check for you.
PromoMEDIA offers good printing rates if this is something you would need help with, simply follow this link and drop them a message.
Frequently Asked Question
- “I am looking into outdoor advertising but am uncertain as to which billboard sizes are the best? Some people have recommended we go for a 16 sheet, whilst others have suggested either a 32 sheet or 48 sheet billboards. We ideally are looking for something on main roads or at a busy roadside. What do you think would be most effective?” As you can imagine there are lots of options to consider and lots of billboard sizes to choose from. If you are looking for something for roadsides, there are some nice 6 sheet options (typically at bus stops) but these posters are quite small and often seen by people on the street rather than drivers. If you want something larger than bus stops seen by both, 48 sheet billboards or 96 sheet billboards would probably be the best. These are typically printed but sometimes there are digital billboard options for these as well. Contact us for more information.
- “What is the average size of billboard ads?” There isn’t a standard billboard size or standard billboard banner size. We go through the most popular sizes – 6 sheets (bus stops and bus shelters), 16 sheets, 48 sheets, 96 sheets on our website – giving full dimensions, but you can even create something bespoke for your outdoor advertising in some cases. To get a real stand out, this is what some brands opt for.
- “I am looking to purchase a 48 sheet x 1, but if I was to x 3 would I get a discount?” We always give the best prices we can and offer you the best deals where possible when buying a bundle of billboards some discounts are possible, we will always try!
- “Are digital billboard sizes the same as a normal billboard size?” Yes, although there are sometimes some different and more bespoke options as digital billboards pop up in some exciting and unusual places.
- "What is the standard size of a billboard?" There is no standard size of a billboard, they can range from 4 sheets through to 96 sheet billboards. The most popular in the UK is the 48 sheet, which is the size that you will typically see at roadsides and roundabouts.
- "How big is a 48 sheet billboard?" A 48 sheet billboard size is 6.096m x 3.048m.
- "How do you print a billboard size?" These are done by specialist printers and are often organised by the media owner so that it is printed at the correct size.
If you are interested in finding out more about billboard advertising sizes in Alcombe or think that this form of advertising is right for your business, company or product - whether you are looking for bus shelters or a large 96 sheet - contact us today via the form on this page.
For more information on our general services check out our homepage.
We look forward to hearing from you and working together in the future.
Contact us today