Primesight Billboards in Barrow
Primesight are undoubtedly one of the best and most popular outdoor media suppliers in the UK.
With over 30k of billboards (of various shapes and sizes available) it's obvious why they are a firm favourite with companies from a diverse range of industries.
Primesight are able to offer amazing outdoor advertising coverage via well-maintained and strongly positioned sites across the country - importantly at great prices - meaning that they ultimatley provide a fantastic return on investment. They are highly recommended by the teams here at Billboard Advertising.
As market leaders in outdoor advertising Primesight's portfolio and range of sites and opportunities is impressive and ever-growing with their offering including standard 6 sheets, 48 sheets and 96 sheets poster sites, as well as other exciting options which include phone box adverts, cinema ads and even airport advertising.
Primesights poster sites are a mixture of eye-catching electronic billboards, as well as more traditional printed billboards, if you have a preference for either of these just let us know.
If you are interested in advertsing on these industry leading billboards in Barrow simply drop us a message today via the enquiry form on this page and we will supply you with FREE quotes and more information.
Primesight Billboard Costs
As with any form of billboard and outdoor marketing there's not a standard cost for advertising on Primesight billboards. Ultimatley the costs vary depending on a number of different factors.
These specifically are:
- The type of outdoor media you are looking for - some forms of outdoor advertising are more than expensive than others, this is often determined by the number of people likely to see your advert. Options such as undergound advertising - which can be seen by millions of people in the capital - is more expensive than a smaller local 6 sheet advertising campaign. For more information drop us a message today.
- Size of poster - typically the larger the poster the more expensive the site is. For more information of posters sizes in general, read here.
- Amount of coverage/number of sites - essentially the number of posters sites you want will impact the costs - the more you take naturally the more expensive the campaign will be. We often recommend that you take a number of sites to increase "opportunity to see" but we can dicsuss and advise on this based on your budget and advertising aims and ambitions.
- The length of the cycle - this is basically how long you want your campaign to run for. Most billboard and poster campaigns run for a minimum of 2 weeks although we often suggest longer cycles than this for better results.
- Location - where you want the campaign to run. Often large towns and cities are more expensive - as they are likely to be seen by more people.
- Digital or standard posters - sometimes choosing a digital or standard poster options can affect the cost, this variable is less a factor than the ones mentioned above.
For a more detailed breakdown of the variables affecting billboard costs in general read this page or simply drop us a message today.
Primesight Advertising Near Me
As mentioned Primesight have an impressive number of advertising sites across the country with in excess of 30 thousand to choose from. It's therefore probably inevitable that there are Primesight poster sites in locations near you or where your target market are likely to be.
With a range of different options available in Barrow our teams will talk through your budget and advertising aims. With this information we will then put together some suggestions and a bespoke strategy in order that you achieve both a great return on investment and the level of exposure that you are looking for.
Alternatively you may already know which sites or form of outdoor advertising is of interest to you. If that is the case we can simply arrange the booking of that form of media or specifc site - at the best price possible!
Our teams at Billboard Advertising always suggest that before embarking on an outdoor advertising campaign with any media supplier that you have a very clear idea of who your target market is. This will essentially allow you to promote your service, good or product in the most effective way.
Identifying your target is often not as compliacted as it seems; simply think about who they are and what "a day in their life would be like". Think about;
- How do they travel to work?
- Where do they live?
- Where do they shop?
- What do they do in their spare time?
In asking such questions you can start to imagine the types of outdoor media that they may be exposed to.
With this level of knowledge, with our help, we can start to create a marketing strategy which has impact and little wastage. For more information simply drop us a message today.
Contact Our Team
If you are interested in finding out more about billboard advertising in general or are interested in booking brilliant Primesight billboards contact us today.
Once we receive your enquiry we will call you to talk through what you are looking, your budget and target market. We will then send over free quotes and more information for you to consider.
We look forward to hearing from you.